Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update!
I am counting on closing escrow Friday. . . and will seriously be disappointed if it doesn't happen. But I have a feeling it will. . . honestly. To calm my nerves a bit, I've been keeping myself busy preparing for the move by renting a truck, buying a futon for overnight guests, etc. Tomorrow I will try to have the water, sewer and recycling/trash services transferred over to our names. . . very exciting.

Please keep me in your thoughts and hopes that we can get the house keys on Friday! And, let me know if you're available to lend a hand on Saturday or Sunday.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely keeping you guys in our thoughts for a speedy close.. and we're standing by just a couple hours away ready to help out in anyway we can. I know this weekend will likely be chaotic for you, but if you need extra hands - we're there.

And/or we can come in next week and help you unpack and organize. Whatever you need. :)