Monday, December 1, 2008

Please Join us Sunday for a Housewarming Open House


Our housewarming event is Sunday night, December 7th. I hope you can make it! I know that I don't have many of my blog readers' email addresses, but consider viewing this page as your invite! Please send me a comment if you're one of the ones whose email address is missing.


Here is the text of the invitation:

Thanks to all of you, our wonderful support crew, for listening patiently while we went through the ups and downs of the long and arduous house-buying process. Please join us this Sunday to kick back with us, meet some new friends, and celebrate our new home!We'll have plenty of kid and adult-friendly beverages and appetizers, so just bring yourself, a guest or two (if you like!), and a smile. We'd love to see you Sunday anytime after 6pm.


Love and well wishes,Lindsay and Sean


P.S. parking is allowed on only one side of the street, so please carpool if you can!


No comments: